UKRAINE STUDY APPLICATION GUIDE
- SPECIAL PROMOTIONS AVAILABLE IN UKRAINE
- BECOME A CAPTAIN IN UKRAINE
- MEDICAL TRANSFER STUDENTS
- TOP CLASS NURSING SCHOOLS
For Admission you will provide:
Your O Levels (WAEC or NECO)
International Passport Data Page Copy
1. WAEC or NECO AND TESTIMONIAL Ministry of education, Authentication of each document
2. WAEC or NECO, TESTIMONIAL AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE, (ONE ORIGINAL ONE PHOTOCOPY ) ministry of foreign affairs, each document
3. Travel insurance
4. Affidavit of sponsorship
5. Parent Consent Affidavit for those below 18 years
6. Medical report
7. Translation, five documents i-e WAEC, NECO, TESTIMONIAL, MEDICAL REPORT AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE each
Documentation = N150,000.00
Covid-19 insurance = N49,000.00
VFS Appointment N20,000.00
DUE TOTAL= N219,000.00
Visa Fees: N85,000.00 to be paid by the client themselves via their ATM card before the interview. The money also takes care of courier fees
*Visa Guarantee fee: N715,000NGN or $1500 equivalent according to current foreign exchange rate paid to the Embassy.
Pls we also advice you make available funds for your Covid Tests and return flight tickets. Call us for all assistance
*Further Payments after Visa is Granted:
Requisition for legalization (Ukraine) N40,000 per document
3. BIRTH CERTIFICATE =N120,000.00
The Ukraine Embassy requirements;
1. Medical Test for HIV and FITNESS. (Legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs). This test must be done in Ukraine Accepted hospitals.
2. Statement of Result/School certificate (Legalized by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
3. Secondary School testimonial (Both Legalized by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
4. Eligibility letter issued by the Ministry of Education of Nigeria stating that an applicant has completed secondary education at a recognized school in Nigeria and he/she is entitled to pursue his/her Bachelor’s degree at any higher educational institution in Nigeria.
5. Birth Certificate from the National Population Commission (Legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
6. Receipts from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria for payment for legalization of the documents mentioned above;
7. Insurance Policy
8. A Sponsorship letter in a form of a court affidavit, which must include the full name of the
sponsor, his/her address, land line or mobile telephone number, email (if any), and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses of an applicant (amount of money needed for tuition fees and daily expenses should be stated in US dollars);
9. A photocopy of good quality of a data page of the sponsor’s passport or his/her National Identity Card;
10. Original of recent bank statements of a sponsor (for the past six months); minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicant’s expenses during his/her first year in Ukraine (tuition fees and daily expenses);
11. One Year Open Return Ticket from Turkish Airline and its Photocopy; (Please we need you to tell me when you want to buy this so we can tell you the specific airport that you must land in Ukraine).
12. Translation of 6 documents:
(ii) Statement of Result (iii) Eligibility Letter (iv) Birth Certificate (v) HIV Test
(vi) Fitness Test
Note: This can also serve as your checklist